Crisis Response Center
The crisis response center at Friends Hospital is available 24/7 to provide emergency walk-in psychiatric evaluations, treatment and community linkages for adults age 18 and older. A multidisciplinary team, which may include mental health counselors, registered nurses, certified peer specialists and psychiatrists, will help the patient develop recommendations for linkages and possible further treatment.
The crisis response center is located at the rear of the campus (please follow the signs) and provides the following services:
- Crisis evaluations for adults
- Information and referrals for families
- Linkage to inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Involuntary commitment petitions for Philadelphia County residents
- Linkage to community services and supports