Visits from friends and family can be a great benefit for patients during their stay at Friends Hospital. To ensure a positive visiting experience, we ask that each visitor secure a visitor’s badge at the hospital’s security desk at the Admissions Department/CRC entrance. Visitors are required to have the patient’s password, which is given to the patient upon admission. Please limit visits to two visitors per patient. We will have staff available to assist you during your visit.
Friends Hospital welcomes visitors of all races, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and religions.
To help ensure a pleasant and safe visiting experience for our patients please remember:
Reminders for Our Visitors:
- To help us preserve our patients’ confidentiality please do not bring cameras, camcorders, tape recorders, or mobile phones onto the unit
- Please turn off your mobile phone and leave it in one of the lockers located outside of the unit
- If you have brought items from home, please discuss this with the staff before giving them to a patient
- Friends Hospital thanks visitors for not bringing items including coffee, fast food, soda and snacks to the units
- Please be sure the door shuts completely behind you, and do not let anyone off the unit
Click here for a list of visiting hours by unit.