Important Details for Visitors
Visitation for the adolescent unit has resumed. Phased re-opening of adult units is taking place over the coming weeks. Check with your loved one’s social worker to arrange visitation outside of scheduled visiting hours.
All Patients (or their Support Person, where appropriate) shall have the right, subject to his or her consent, to receive the visitors whom he or she designates, including, but not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner (including a same-sex domestic partner), another family member, or a friend, and the Patient (or their Support Person, where appropriate) shall have the right to withdraw or deny such consent at any time.
Reminders for Visitors
- Please secure a visitor’s badge at the hospital’s security desk at the admissions department upon arrival.
- Please limit visits to one visitor per patient.
- To help us preserve our patients’ confidentiality please do not bring cameras, camcorders, tape recorders or mobile phones onto the unit.
- Please turn off your mobile phone and leave it in one of the lockers located outside of the unit.
- If you bring items from home, please discuss this with the staff before giving them to a patient.
- Please do not bring coffee, fast food, soda or snacks on the unit.
- Please be sure the door shuts completely behind you, and do not let anyone off the unit